Antioxidant-Rich Hydrating Serum
Skin Type: Normal / All / Visibly Irritated
This deeply replenishing serum awakens vitality one drop at a time and creates a haven of all-day hydration and protection, allowing the skin to thrive. Cells plump and lines visibly soften as natural repair energizes. Skin becomes visibly radiant.
This face serum is a high potency multi-C cocktail that drenches skin in an infusion of dynamic time releasing antioxidants. Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate and high ORAC scoring Kakadu Plum, Phloretin, Astaxanthin, Ferulic Acid and Vitamin E offer advanced protection from photo-aging and dermal instability caused by free radical aggression.
Directions: Apply 2 to 3 pumps of serum to face and decollete each day and night following thorough cleansing of the skin. Ideally used in the daytime to prevent UV damage and hyperpigmentation. May be used under moisturizers.
1 fl oz | 30 ml
• Phloretin - A powerful antioxidant.
• Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate – Highly effective water-soluble antioxidant. Acts as a collagen biosynthesis regulator, helping to trigger collagen production. Also, helps to prevent the breakdown of cells due to environmental exposure. Anti-inflammatory properties soothe damaged skin.
• Astaxanthin - Strongest antioxidant vitamin in nature. It is 550 times more efficient than vitamin E.
• Ferulic Acid - Is an antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals and helps to prevent damage to cells caused by ultraviolet light. Exposure to ultraviolet light increases the antioxidant potency of ferulic acid.
• Emblica - Derived from Phyllanthus Emblica fruit. It is a free cascading anti-oxidant that promotes skin lightening reducing hyperpigmentation. Emblica® is entirely free of pro-oxidation activity utilizing a multilevel cascade of antioxidant resulting in a prolongation of its antioxidant capabilities including the protection against photo-damage.
• Kakadu Plum - Has the highest naturally occurring vitamin C content of any fruit. It contains 3000mg of vitamin C per 100g of fruit - over 50 times the concentration found in oranges. The Kakadu includes phytochemicals gallic and ellagic acids. Gallic acid has antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal activities and also shows anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor, anti-mutagenic and anti- bronchodilatory activities.
Aqua (Purified Water), Glycerin, Alcohol Denatured, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Panthenol, Castor Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ferulic Acid, Ferula Assa Foetida Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phloretin, Emblica, Astaxanthin, Phenoxyethanol (and) Caprylyl Glycol (and) Sorbic Acid, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate (and) Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (and) Stearalkonium Hectorite (and) Propylene Carbonate (and) Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Sodium Hyaluronate, Organic Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract.